Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First blog (& blog post) ... ever ...

Wow!

My first blog & blog post ever.

Hi.

So, you already know something about me from the bar to the right.

Here's what I can tell you in my first blog... It is my intention to own this part of the Universe and do what I can to be of service in it.

My desire it to share what I've learned about preparing for, going through and recovering from surgery - this can include trauma and illness too. 

It is also my desire to touch, move and inspire everyone I come into contact with via my writing, my greeting cards, prints and apparel and my upcoming book (stay tuned for that big announcement).

The fuzzy guy in the photograph is Englebert Oscar Hummingbird. His friends call him Bert. He is also the "Be" in Just Bee - a great source of joy and inspiration. And, he takes a mighty fine photograph!

Think that's it for now, but stay turned, we'll be back. This is gonna bee fun.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about my topic, feel free to ask, I'm open for business.

Peace and bee,
Lori & Bert

1 comment: